Archive for the ‘Statistics’ Category

LUNCH & LEARN Invitation!

March 5, 2019

In the Lunch & Learn event you and your team of employees and management will learn specific financial strategies and how to implement them.

None of us know what the future will bring, and many Americans have not planned for an emergency, let alone their retirement. This is an excellent opportunity to provide an educational Lunch and Learn for your employees to hear about and see examples of investment strategies and what it takes to put a simple savings and retirement plan in place.

In January 2019, CNBC reported that only 40% of Americans would be able to pay for a $1,000 unexpected emergency. It doesn’t have to be this way. 60% of Americans don’t have $1000 for an emergency

There are 5 Major Money Moves, depending on the interests and needs of your employees and management the presentation can be individually crafted to fit the needs of the majority of your team, concentrating on one or two of the money moves below.

1. Debt
2. Mortgage
3. Taxes
4. College Planning
5. Cash Flow

Learn about the:
-Mistakes we are all making unknowingly and how to fix them
-What the top 5% are doing that the other 95% aren’t doing
-The most powerful IRS tax code and how you can use it
-Tax Risks and Tax Changes
-Employment Risks in this changing economy
-Negative sequence of returns in the 1st years of retirement
-Inflation – the cost of living increase
-Longevity and the increasing possibility of outliving savings

By accepting the Lunch & Learn invitation you are actually giving your employees the chance to gain knowledge about strategies and financial products they may not be aware of or if they have heard about these products and strategies be able to enjoy an in depth discussion and comprehensive presentation.

You provide the room and seating and I bring the projector, screen, lunch and a very professional, succinct presentation that is viewed by employee’s as an Employer provided benefit. The presentation is 40 to 45 minutes.

If you and your management team want to receive and review the presentation prior to the employee presentation, an email or call to my office will get you on my calendar.

Lisa Melby
Firestone Financial
Licenses: DOI MT 742264 CA 0843024 DRE 01230770 NMLS 298325
125 Cedar Commons Ln., Ste. A, Kalispell, MT 59901
4010 Moorpark Ave., #104, San Jose, CA 95117
FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com | lisamelby1@yahoo.com
o: (877) 685-6631
f: (408) 351-4277