The Million Dollar Mistake

May 29, 2019

REGISTER:
FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com Or Text  877-685-6631 

IS PAYING OFF YOUR MORTAGE A MISTAKE?  

Date: June 4, 2019
Venue: Embassy Suites Hotel by Hilton Santa Clara Silicon Valley
2885 Lakeside Dr.
Santa Clara, CA

If you and your family Manage Your Mortgage You Will Manage Your Life 

IDENTIFY THIS INVESTMENT IF YOU CAN…
-Has a zero rate of return on the funds placed in the account.
-Once deposited the account has no liquidity of the accumulated funds
-You relinquish control of the funds after paid into the account.
-There is a zero rate of return on the funds placed in the account.
-The asset is totally exposed to market risk.
-If sold, or transferred there could be a tax liability

This is a compelling presentation that will assist you in learning about the true in’s and out’s of home financing and where you and most American families are making wealth transfers away from your family net worth.

You will learn how to identify and avoid wealth transfers. You will also learn very valuable and lucrative strategies on how to manage your mortgage. These strategies have the potential to add hundred’s of thousands if not millions to your family net worth when properly planned and executed.

REGISTER: FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com 

Build Tax Free Wealth & Maximize Retirement Income

March 15, 2019

Lisa Melby – Owner Firestone Financial
Lisa Melby – Associate Broker | Firestone Financial Group

 REGISTER: FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com 

Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
Time: 6pm – 7:30pm
Event: Complimentary Dinner Event
Speaker: Lisa Melby – Financial Services
Venue: Grouse Mountain Lodge, 2 Fairway Dr., Whitefish,  MT

REGISTER: FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com 

This is an awesome event where you will learn the rules of money and how it actually works AND how to make it work for you and your family! ALL while you are treated to a fantastic complimentary dinner.

Learn how to safeguard your investments, with specific financial strategies and how to implement them.

Learn about the two biggest mistakes most people are making and how to correct them. THIS one alone can catapult you into a different wealth category!

You will learn how you may be transferring money away from yourself and your family and how to stop doing that and add it back into your family net worth.

You will learn how to take advantage of the most powerful IRS tax codes, what the strategies are and how to implement them.

You will learn how to protect yourself from Market Volatility and the next Market Correction.

We will also go over:
1. Debt Risk
2. Market Risk
3. Tax Risk and Tax Changes
4. Negative sequence of market returns the 1st years of retirement

This investment of one hour of your time could dramatically alter the direction of your financial wealth!

I have changed failed situations and retirements into successful situations and retirements, and good situations and retirements into stellar situations and retirements!

You owe it to yourself to get the information and to explore these concepts!

Date: Thursday, 03/28/19
Time: 6pm to 7:30pm
Event: Complimentary Dinner, Educational Seminar
Speaker: Lisa Melby – Financial Services Specialist
Venue: Grouse Mountain Lodge, 2 Fairway Dr., Whitefish,  MT

Learn How To: Build Tax Free Wealth and Maximize Your Retirement Income

REGISTER: FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com 

**Please bring your business cards, at the end of the seminar every guest will be invited to introduce themselves and promote their business to the speaker and the other invited guests.

Hope to see you there!

Lisa Melby
Firestone Financial
Licenses: DOI MT 742264 | CA 0843024 | DRE 01230770 | NMLS 298325
125 Cedar Commons Ln., Ste. A, Kalispell, MT 59901
4010 Moorpark Ave., #104, San Jose, CA 95117
FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com
o: (877) 685-6631
f: (408) 351-4277

Non-Hardship Lunch & Learn: Safeguard 401k

March 5, 2019

Lisa Melby – Owner Firestone Financial

Lisa Melby – Associate Broker | Firestone Financial Group

REGISTER: FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com 

Why are 95% of Americans failing to save let alone create a plan that they can count on now and in the future, for retirement and other life events?

What are the 5% of Americans that are either financially independent or wealthy doing or accessing that the other 95% are not?

You will learn how to safeguard your investments, with specific financial strategies and how to implement them

1 Market Risk and Market Loss
2 Tax Risk and Tax Changes
3 Employment Risk, job loss, termination, layoff
4 Negative sequence market returns 1st years of retirement
5 Inflation – cost of living increase risk
6 Longevity Risk – outliving savings and investments

Learn about the:
-Mistakes we are all making unknowingly and how to fix them
-What the top 5% are doing that the other 95% aren’t doing
-The most powerful IRS tax code and how you can use it
-Safe money investments that are proven and viable in all markets

When employee’s fill out their evaluation form at the end of the Lunch & Learn they viewed the event as very favorable, they believed it is valuable information and an Employer provided benefit

-Employee’s value Employer provided benefits, education, meals and loyalty

-You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by inviting me in to have a Lunch & Learn at your office. You will provide the room and seating, I provide the projector, screen and lunch for you and your employees

-Many times a huge benefit to you and your employees can be created with the education I provide and the employee views this as provided by the Employer

Call or email me to set up a Lunch & Learn at your office today!

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you soon. :o)

Lisa Melby
Firestone Financial
Licenses:DOI MT 742264 | CA 0843024 | DRE 01230770 | NMLS 298325
125 Cedar Commons Ln., Ste. A, Kalispell, MT 59901
4010 Moorpark Ave., #104, San Jose, CA 95117
FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com 
o: (877) 685-6631
f: (408) 351-4277

Lisa Melby | Expert Advice You Can Count On!

January 3, 2018

Lisa Melby – Owner Firestone Financial

Lisa Melby – Associate Broker | Firestone Financial Group

Mortgage Loan Broker/Advisor with 20 Years of Experience!

Helping borrowers buy their perfect home. Helping clients navigate the market to obtain the lowest prevailing interest rate and fees, with hands on assistance to fill out the application and disclosures.

AREAS of MY EXPERTISE INCLUDE:

• Expert market advice that is product specific and risk advise to lock to secure rate or float for a lower rate

• Manage borrower mortgages in a way that secures their short term and long term financial goals

• I’ll email you an Illustration that shows you the analysis of available options, differences in payment, rates, fees and programs

• Extensive and up to date knowledge of market programs

• Listen to client goals and make a plan with a map of specific steps for both of us to take to reach them

• Self-Motivated, Return phone calls same day

• Build trust throughout the process, I do what I say I’ll do, share any concerns at the beginning

• Assist borrowers in managing your mortgage and your financial wealth to the next level with a strategy that is your own, personalized, unique plan and the way to a retirement map through a mortgage strategy.

SPECIALTIES:

I assist clients in asset and debt management. If you’re like the majority of Americans your mortgage is the largest asset and liability on your balance sheet and deserves the most thought toward planning and execution, this is where I can really help you to the next level of wealth.

• How you manage your mortgage, other debt and expenses can be the difference of not only your lifestyle it will also determine when and how you will retire.

• My focus is educating clients, finding money that they transfer out of their household unknowingly, help them identify those funds and redirect them back into their family net worth.

• Most people do not understand the importance of controlling their money and are more concerned about managing their debt, some to the point of losing control of their capital.

• First I will help you obtain the very best mortgage, rate and terms. Then I will teach you how to manage your mortgage debt and increase your assets using specific strategies so that you have complete Access, Predictability and Use of ALL of Your Assets.

• You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by setting up a free consultation.

CONTACT Information:
FirestoneFinancialEvents@aol.com
O 877.685.6631
F 408-351-4277
http://www.lisamelby1.com

LICENSES:
DRE 01230770
NMLS 298325
DOI CA 0843024 | MT 742264